Independent Fashion Bloggers

IFB

Monday, February 9, 2015

Back, new, improved, & ready to rock all things fashion, hair, perfume, & makeup!

Hi, all.......I've taken a hiatus for a while in order to gain direction, refocus, and find out what really ignites my fashion passion and WHY and HOW this would matter to you, my readers.  I'm going to start with week with two things: Eye makeup and perfume. 

By the end of the week, I'll be back in full swing, and most importantly, I'll make this whole blog worth YOUR while.  It will be somewhat about me so that I can relate it to you.  But really, this is your blog, and I want to cover your interests.  I'll be revamping my bio to give you a clearer image of me both as a "fashionista" and as a person. 

Warning: I use sarcasm - a lot.  But I'm not a mean-spirited person, so I think you'll get a laugh or two even as you learn.

I'm not limited in topic(s) - we can even talk about beauty supplements, diets, and more, but I do want to keep it in the realm of personal health, style, and appearance.  So send me your questions, suggestions, & ideas!  I want to hear from YOU!

You may email me at HallofCouture@gmail.com, connect with me on Linked In, and follow me on Twitter (WordsmithHall).  So let's get started!  My first "new & improved" article will be up and ready by Valentine's Day (this coming Saturday, guys!).

With love, dear readers! 

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment